Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Goodbye Spring/Summer Fashion Montage

So, I was packing away my Spring and Summer fashions and I decided to give them all one last wear in case I don't don them again next year.  Here is my Spring/Summer Fashion Montage of some of my favorite outfits this past season. Do note that summer is not yet over and if you live in a warmer climate and you like these looks you can still wear these trends if you so choose.

FAVORITE SWIMSUIT:






Yes, I buy a new one every year but this year my favorite swimsuit happened to be one I purchased 2 years ago from Victoria's Secret.  It is the Carmen Marc Valvo Halter One-Piece Monokini Priced at $145 Paired with my Dolce & Gabbana Shades Priced at $380. (Now that summer is nearing it's end Victoria's Secret has this swimsuit on sale for like $110, so if you like it grab it now because I wish it was that price when it came out two years ago.)

FAVORITE PICNIC OUTFIT:
My favorite brunch, picnic, or Bar B Que outfit was my A-line polka dot dress by Ruby Rox priced at $49.00 which I would pair with my Jessica Simpson Aviator styled sunglasses (which are on my dress instead of my face LOL) priced at $56.00 and my Chinese Laundry red pumps priced at $89 and I'm sorry but below is the only picture I had showing my shoes...I know it doesn't show much of the detailing.


FAVORITE CASUAL OUTFIT:
For casual attire I would pair this Military Shirt Dress from Bebe priced at $129 with my Frederick's of Hollywood Chinese Inspired Wedge Heels that were $46 when I ordered them four years ago, they no longer carry them ;-( and again I chose my Dolce & Gabbana shades


FAVORITE PARTY OUTFIT:
I love this halter corset dress year round but looking at all the club outfits I wore this season, I do think this dress in combo with my makeup and shoes (which aren't pictured) was my favorite look.  The dress is from Bebe and was priced at $149.  The hair and makeup was vintage 50's inspired aside from the rhinestones that covered the right side of my face.

FAVORITE WORK OUTFIT:
I guess it would depend on where you work but for me I have no boss to tell me how to dress so I like this outfit for work attire.  I paired a Bebe shirt priced at $79 with a pair of high waisted corset shorts also from Bebe and also priced at $79

FAVORITE DAY OUTFIT:
I wore this dress to a couple of day outing like street fairs and such.  It is a vintage African print shirt dress that belonged to my mother many years ago.  In the photo I have it paired with a pair of strappy sandals from Wild Pair that I believe were priced at $78 (they are quite old I can't be certain of the exact cost)

FAVORITE NITE ROCKER OUTFIT:
For a night time rocker look I liked my boyfriend plaid shirt from H&M priced at $18 with my studded belt from Arden B priced at $24, my Bebe high waisted shorts priced at $79, and my Zigi Soho Gucci inspired Gladiator Sandals priced at anywhere from $60 - $70 (the price sticker was removed from the box and I can't remember the exact cost) Oh yeah and once again I have on my Jessica Simpson Aviator Inspired Shade (This time they are on my face...but there is no sun LOL...what was I thinking?)

No comments:

Post a Comment